Monday 23 July 2012

Tour Of Beauty: Day 2.0

Travel Day. There's not much out there in this great world that can visually top the clouds in the Canadian prairie sky. More often then not, they hardly look real, almost watercolour. Mind=blown.

I am looking forward to playing in Canmore tomorrow. The Communitea Cafe seems to host some great acts, like our friends Jen Grant amd Royal Wood. We are sharing the bill with Wagons, an Aussie band who is on our label, Six Shooter. I don't really know their stuff, but I look forward to meeting them. I'm sure some great music will follow.

If there's one thing I love about mountain towns, it's that they almost always have a great coffee shop with a nu-hippie, organic ethos. I can't wait to explore the town in search of one. Nelson is pretty hard to top for this one. Bring the bean, Canmore!

Listening to Radiohead's "In Rainbows", en transit. Our tour manager Reuben (we poached him from Timbre Timbre for this run) has great taste in music. This band is thankful for him.


1 comment: