Saturday 21 July 2012

All your place are belong to us

So, The Beauties just finished playing Yonge & Dundas Square in our fine city of Toronto, and I was astounded by the amount of support this city provides us. Thank you to all who attended. It's nice to spend an evening with a couple thousand friends. The band was on fire tonight. I'm so proud to be in this band with my friends.

Tomorrow, we rehearse with our friend Serena Ryder, then head to Alberta to play the South Country Fair. I am looking forward to seeing some great acts, and meeting with old friends. Oh, Alberta, indeed.

I am especially piqued to be playing in Canmore with The Beauties. The backdrop of one of Canada's most beautiful areas. I feel fortunate that I am able to return there. Last time I was there was when I was playing with The Hugh Dillon Redemption Choir, at The Drake. Afterward, I went up to The Canmore Hotel ( The Can-Ho, to the locals) and jammed on guitar with a local band all night. What a glorious slice of Canada.

Thank you and goodnight.
Hug something.

1 comment: